Curry Lentil Tofu Quick and Easy Recipe
This Curry Lentil Tofu recipe has just 4 ingredients. Quick and easy recipe! Most of the items are from Trader Joe's.
Write a review
- Trader Joe's Coconut Milk
- Red Curry Paste
- Trader Joe's Ready to Eat Steamed Lentils
- Trader Joe's Super Firm Tofu
- Drain, pat dry, and cut tofu into cubes and set aside.
- Break up the lentils and place into a bowl and set aside.
- Shake can of coconut milk and pour into a pot.
- Heat on medium.
- Add curry paste.
- Add lentils.
- Add tofu.
- Heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add a little soy sauce to season
Purple Ways http://www.purpleways.com/